The task management app shows effectiveness in providing convenience and supporting efficient time management. If you are considering software for task management, read the following article by Viindoo Enterprise Management Software for more reference!
Viindoo Project - The comprehensive project management software
Viindoo Project is a comprehensive and optimal project management software for individuals and businesses. Project management software for personnel and businesses - Viindoo Project helps users to effectively organize work, track progress, and control the work process. In addition, the software allows easy use anytime, anywhere, on any smart device only with an internet connection.
Outstanding features of Viindoo Project:
- Plan and organize tasks based on priority.
- Provide a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface.
- Set time and deadline for each task and project.
Specifically, Viindoo Project integrates two utility modules in the task organizing software to provide users positive experience:
- Viindoo Calendar: Help manage time, arrange appointments, and control the entire schedule.
- Viindoo Notes: Support to well organize personal notes and store all important content on a single platform.
Ready to experience the excellence?
Sign up for Free 15-day trial now.
TRY NOW - It's free! or Contact us
>>>> More solution: Effective business management software for small and medium Vietnamese businesses
Google Calendar - The scheduling app
Google Calendar is a Google-powered scheduling and time management app that helps users optimize working performance. With a Gmail account, users can use the Google Calendar time management app and start tracking their work schedule for free. This software also has the function of scheduling notifications and reminding of important milestones.
- Store huge amounts of data
- Share work schedule and timetable with friends.
- Create sub-tasks
- Charge no fee for all Gmail account
Any.do - The to-do list task management app
Any.do is among the top free software for task management. The app shows effectiveness with outstanding features that meet the needs of users. One dominant feature is that Any.do supports logical automated arrangements based on the user’s to-do list.
- Allow the synchronization of information across devices sharing the same Gmail account
- Provide an attractive and well-organized interface
- Allow customed ringtone reminder
>>>> More solution: Find more: What is to-do list?
iPhone TickTick - Task management app
The task management software has an interface similar to Any.do the to-do list software. In addition, Tick Tick shows a distinct by integrating with a Pomodoro timer. Depending on usage needs, users can choose the free version with limited features or the premium version with many advanced features.
- Synchronize data on all devices with the same account
- Assign tasks and share to-do lists anywhere via the internet
- Integrate with Pomodoro timer, helping increase work productivity
Asana - The task scheduling software
Asana is one of the trustworthy online task management software. The app stands out with the features of task assignments and group work. This gives also a perfect user experience with a beautiful interface and useful features.
- Process work items and divide projects into smaller tasks
- Generate automatically progress reports with chart view for each project
- Convert and link one task to projects conveniently.
- Custom tasks arrangement in the form of Kanban or to-do list
>>>> See more: What is Asana? How to use Asana app to manage tasks
Microsoft To Do - Free personal scheduler
Microsoft To-Do is project management software that is compatible with diverse Windows applications. The software includes fully the most basic and essential features at no charge. Specifically, this software supports super-fast data processing and synchronization, providing the best experience for users.
- Share data with others
- Set deadlines for every sub-task
- Integrate with Office 365 and allow use on both phones and computers
Microsoft To Do
iPhone’s Todoist - The calendar app
Todoist the task management app on iPhone is a simple and easy-to-use to-do task planner with outstanding features such as:
- Operating simply on an easy-to-see interface
- Planning by day, month, and year
- Setting prioritizing work
Trello - The calendar organizer
Trello the scheduling software follows the Kanban method. The App supports users to categorize works based on the set criteria, thereby easily tracking work progress. With the app, users can effectively avoid wasting time and improve work efficiency.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Suitable for both iOS and Android
- Automated operating systems
>>>> See more: What is Trello? How to use Trello to effectively organize your tasks
EverNote - Task management app
Evernote schedule management software has a lot of great features. Users can take notes, organize tasks, and sync content on all devices that share the same Gmail address.
- Schedule content and share it with friends
- Create content in diverse formats such as word files, photos, videos, audios, etc.
GTask - The scheduling application
GTasks is a task reminder software that allows simple settings and syncing with Google. This application is popular for its utility and processing speed. When using the software, users can customize reminders and to-do lists, then share them with related people.
- Set work priority
- Remind users to complete all tasks
- Share task list with friends and colleagues
Clear - App to manage schedule
Clear the task scheduling software helps manage project progress on iOS mobile devices.
- User-friendly and easy-to-use interface
- Convenient reminders of important tasks
Remember the Milk - The software to manage tasks
Thanks to useful support features and flexible customization ability, Remember the Milk is an appreciated task-scheduling app. The software supports users to create sub-tasks with ease.
- Create periodic tasks
- Support integrating with multiple supporting applications
- Prioritize important tasks
Remember the Milk app
ColorNote - The scheduling software
ColorNote scheduling software own features of managing notes and to-do lists. With this software, users can conveniently rearrange task categories and modify them with color when needed. Users can also install a private lock to protect their notes.
Due - The task reminder
Due the task reminding app allows users to perform simple operations without registering or logging in. Once the task has been completed, the user can mark it as “done” in the app. There are also automated reminders for repetitive tasks.
Application Tasks: Astrid To Do List Clone
Tasks: Astrid To Do List Clone is an emerging candidate in the task management application list. The software has a fancy Material Design interface but is still easy to use. In particular, the app is nơ providing a free version on Google Play.
Tasks: Astrid To Do List Clone application
Through the above article, Viindoo has shared information about the 15 most commonly used task management apps. Hopefully, the article has helped readers find the right app to manage tasks. Contact Viindoo via the hotline 0225 730 9838 for advice on effective project management solutions!