What is Todo list? In order to be able to complete the tasks quickly, efficiently and ensure the duration is in time is not easy. Therefore, businesses need todolists to help employees manage their work more effectively. In the following article, let's find out in detail the benefits as well as some popular todolist software with Viindoo.
>>>> More Reference: 10 best and effective business managment software today
What is Todo list?
The todolist template is a list of tasks and missions that each individual needs to do or willing to do. The todolist usually list the tasks and arrange them in order according to importance level.
This is a method to assist employees manage, put work into order and utilize time effectively, avoiding overload when performing tasks.
Employees are able to create todolists on sheets of paper, notepad templates, personal notebooks, on mobile devices, or on pre-designed todolist software. Todolist is widely used in work as well as things to do in daily life.
By this method, each employee can ensure that important tasks are performed and not forgotten.
Todolist is a list of tasks and missions that need completing
>>>> See More: 19+ Daily work management software, effectively assigning work to employees
Common Todo list Types
With the above sharing, Viindoo believes that the readers have understood what todolist is. As can be seen, the jobs and categories listed in the todolist template are usually arranged in a scientific and organized manner. Here, Viindoo will introduce readers to common todolist samples.
- Vision board: This is a list of big goals that each individual wants to accomplish over the course of their career. These desires will be the driving force and inspiration to help each person achieve their goals in life. Besides, this list is normally kept as long as possible, the categories can be exceeded upto 80.
- 100 Days To-Do List: This is a todolist template made to organize tasks for the next 3 months. Each person are able to plan for themselves and list out which tasks are more crucial and need to be done during that 3 month period.
- Todo list for a day: Todolist by day will help each individual work more smoothly, and also bolster for longer-term strategies. Each individual prepare a daily todolist in the early morning or late in the day.
- Weekly To-Do List: List the tasks and missions that need to be done for a week. These jobs will usually be set up every Sunday night or Monday morning.
- Daily 3T List: The most essential, significant tasks is going to be listed. The tasks arranged in this list usually contain 3 to 5 items. Moreoevr, for this type of list, they need to be made towards some important common goal.
Based on the list of jobs, the todolist can be divided into several categories
>>>> Read more: 9 good time management apps, free on phones and computers
Benefits of using Todolist
Then, what are the benefits of Todolist to make this tool so popular? Here are some outstanding benefits that todolist software are capable of bringing to users.
- Remember to-dos: Create a Todo list to help users remember the tasks that need to be done clearly and specifically. It is obvious that when the lists are updated regularly, users can track the progress of the entire scope of work. In addition, using todolist also helps users to have a continuous and complete information system, avoiding missing any types of work.
- Helps increase productivity: Listing and creating todo lists, classifying the importance of each and prioritizing completing more important tasks. This helps users to take advantage and manage their time effectively, avoiding wasting time.
- Increase work motivation: Break down to-do tasks into short-term and long-term work types making it easier for users to complete. In addition, when you have completed the work that needs to be done and crossed out from the todolist, it is the motivation to perform the next tasks.
- Help manage time effectively: When there are too many tasks to handle at the same time, people often feel overwhelmed. Therefore, a perfect todolist template will help us know what is prior and need to be done first, thereby helping to improve time management skills more effectively.
- Measure work progress: If there are too many to-do lists, building a todolist and keeping track of which tasks are completed, or in progress helping measure progress effectively.
Some outstanding benefits that todolist brings
Important factors when setting up Todolist
There are many factors that affect todo list generation. Those factors will depend on the overall task to be performed. Here are some important factors when creating a todolist:
- The tasks in the todolist should be arranged in order of priority, from most important to least important.
- The lists built into the todolist should be related to individual tasks, intentions, or a combination of both.
- The duration for implementing tasks.
- The todolist software needs to be appropriate.
- The List tasks as detailed and specific as possible.
- The todolist is access easily so that you can track your progress and stay in control of your day-to-day tasks.
Some basic factors affecting todolist construction
How to build Todolist
There are many methods for creating a todolist depending on the individual. However, to be able to build a reasonable and scientific todolist is not easy. Below Viindoo will guide readers how to build a simple but highly effective todolist.
Step 1: Prepare Todolist list
First, write down all the to-do lists and tasks that need implementing. If it is an important job or task, you should break it down into steps to perform that task.
Write down the tasks that need to be completed
Step 2: Sort by priority
After you have written down all the prior tasks, allocate these tasks in order of priority. In cases where the todolist has multiple categories of high importance, review the list and attamp to move the less important tasks down.
Sort the list in order of preference
Step 3: Using Todolist
Once you've completed your todolist in order of preference, start using it. Users only need to perform the tasks in the order listed in the todolist, prioritizing completing the tasks from top to bottom. When done, mark or cross it out and move on to the next task.
Do the work in the order created in todolist
However, in the process of setting up and implementing todolist, there are a few tips you can refer to:
- There should be a distinction between important and urgent tasks when prioritizing tasks.
- There is difference among thinking, planning, and execution. Therefore, research and build your own todolist list before choosing to implement someone else's todolist template.
- There is a small amount of work are able to be done effectively by Todolist. When there are too many to-do lists, multiple actions need to be combined to better manage things.
- There are necessary work and tasks need remembering to complete.
- There is a strive to complete urgent and important tasks first, avoid wasting time on unimportant tasks.
- There is a belief that for the unimportant tasks, you can pay less attention.
- There are available software based on available ones to set up your own todolist. The software can synchronize with many different devices, making management easier and more efficient.
Completing the todolist scientifically and logically
>>>> Learn About: Effective, easy-to-use goal management OKRs software.
Easy-to-use todolist template
A todolist template includes scientifically designed to-do lists that can help users keep track of all their work progress and tasks. Include projects, assignments, products to buy, daily chores. Here are some samples of todolist Viindoo readers can refer to:
Form 1: DOWNLOAD HERE
Simple but scientific todolist template
Form 2: Todolist is suitable for people who have a lot of work to solve and need a specific time for each task.
Template todolist when there is a lot of work to do
Form 3: Build a todolist by adding tasks to separate columns for better management and tracking
Record tasks in separate todolist columns
Form 4: List the work in progress and how much time is left to do it.
Template todolist to help track work progress
Form 5: The todolist template plans for each specific day of the week.
Specific todolist templates for each week
Form 6: Design a todolist for different tasks and tasks for a week.
Specific and detailed Todolist template
App, effective Todolist software
Currently, there are many apps and software that support users to create effective todolists. Here are some tools to help establish a popular scientific todolist today:
The todolist management apps is one of the most popular and popular todolist creation support apps. The application supports users to construct to-do lists for free. However, if you want to experience special features, users need to pay $29/12 months.
Some outstanding features that the todoist application brings:
- Support to use even when not connected to the network helps users manage tasks simply and easily.
- Support to sort and arrange tasks in order from important to least important based on color.
- Support the feature of dividing work and tasks for friends.
- Support to synchronize and integrate with Todolist such as Google Drive, Toggl,...
App Todoist supports creating effective todolists
If you are a person with a bad memory, Due is definitely the perfect choice. So what are the outstanding features of Due todolist app? When using Due, users do not need to log in to an account, but simply build tasks by importance. The App will help users perform reminders with a number of functions such as:
- The tasks reminders Continuously notify from time to time.
- The length of the alarm and the variety of sounds.
- The app can be used even offline.
- The integration of the Built-in countdown function.
App Due with continuous reminders over time
Trello is famous for being a simple, easy to understand and suitable todolist creation application for all audiences. When using Trello, users can create multiple Boards, then break down the tasks that need to be done for each Board.
When using Trello, users can track the progress of undone, in-progress and completed work, avoiding the situation of missing important things. A special feature of Trello is that it integrates teamwork through the Invite Friends command. Trello is free to use, so it attracts a large number of users.
App Trello with simple and effective usage
Remember the Milk
Remember the Milk application is a task management software that is quite popular for busy people. In particular, Remember Milk can integrate with other devices and platforms, helping users to use it more efficiently and easily.
Software to support creating todolist “Remember the Milk”
Evernote is an application that supports creating todolists that are commonly used on both iphone, ipad, web browser,... Some outstanding features of Evernote tool:
- Share task lists.
- Set up reminder notifications.
- Chat with everyone on the list.
- Requires users to pay in case of need to secure or store large volumes of work.
The famous Todolist creation tool Evernote
In the above article, Viindoo with readers answered what Todolist is as well as the benefits that this tool brings. Todolist helps each person manage their work more efficiently and scientifically. Hopefully the above sharing will help Viindoo readers to consult and choose the most effective Todolist creation support tool.
>>>> Continue With: