Inventory management software is the most optimal solution for businesses in calculating and tracking inventory. Depending on the needs and willingness to pay, businesses will choose the appropriate software base on different criteria. Refer to the following article by Viindoo to get more ideas about the most professional inventory software for your business.
>>>> Read More: Top 10 Effective Business Management Software Applications
1. Why must warehouse software be used in businesses?
The application of warehouse software in warehouse management brings many benefits to businesses:
Detailed and comprehensive cargo management: Warehouse management software helps businesses capture the most detailed and accurate goods information about quantity, date and time, product name, product group, expiration date, barcode,... Businesses can check and Control all activities related to the warehouse, thereby minimizing the possibility of goods being discarded due to being expired or stored in excess quantity.
Analyze the flow of goods and warehouse operations: Thanks to input and output data, warehouse management software helps businesses determine: Which goods are used the most and least, which goods are best-selling, which have the most inventory, and the circulation speed of goods. goods, short/long term storage items. From this analysis of the flow of goods and warehouse operations, businesses can plan to import new goods or release long-standing inventory.
Optimize warehousing processes: Warehouse management software helps businesses optimize warehousing processes thanks to continuous control of import and export processes based on optimal conditions set by the user, warning of the minimum inventory level. minimum to avoid out-of-stock. Thanks to that, goods are always stored in sufficient quantity, minimizing capital backlog.
Easily manage goods anytime, anywhere: With warehouse management software, businesses can easily and specifically check inventory data at any time and anywhere. Business owners can promptly predict the situation and devise the right business strategy for the business.
Transparent and clear control system: Warehouse management software helps businesses build a clear and transparent control system. With decentralization and linking other departments, it is difficult for goods to be lost because they are always continuously controlled.
Save management costs: Warehouse management software helps businesses save management costs and time by reducing human labor, improving speed and accuracy, and minimizing errors instead of having to hire many inspectors. Control goods in the warehouse.
Warehouse management software helps businesses optimize inventory
2. Necessary features of warehouse management software
Warehouse management systems provide specific features to help optimize the efficiency of your warehouse operations:
2.1 Inventory control
Warehouse management systems help businesses classify, move, replenish, return, and track products and materials effectively. Inventory control tools support:
- Categorize products by type, location, and SKU (or serial number)
- Test data
- Generate reports
- Search, filter, and view products in real-time
The software helps businesses control the amount of inventory
2.2 Inventory management
The system helps businesses handle the business processes that happen before goods arrive at the warehouse and how inventory gets to other destinations. These features include Tools for managing warehouses across multiple locations and integrating with other enterprise resource planning software.
2.3 Inventory tracking
Warehouse management systems help businesses track inventory at different stages in the supply chain and automate processes: Real-time inventory tracking, inventory location tracking, tracking Track inventory transaction history.
Monitor the status of inventory
2.4 Manage goods by barcode
The software uses barcodes to automate inventory data collection. This helps businesses eliminate data entry errors and automate business functions, improving reporting accuracy.
2.5 Optimize inventory
The software uses inventory data to help businesses optimize inventory levels by forecasting sales demand, planning orders, and managing minimum inventory. From there, the amount of inventory will be best optimized, reducing costs incurred for businesses.
Manage goods automatically with barcodes
Viindoo Inventory - Inventory management software
Viindoo Inventory is currently the top choice of businesses operating in the field of supply. Thanks to advanced features, ERP Inventory Management Viindoo Inventory helps businesses optimize costs, plan resources, and enhance supply efficiency.
Viindoo Inventory management application
3.1 Inventory import and export management
Warehouse management software will automatically update inventory status when there are export, import, or movement activities. Viindoo Inventory also helps businesses control the shipping process with one or more steps such as: Picking up, packing, and delivering. The software is also integrated with the ability to automate delivery locations, quality checks, and storage, helping businesses easily control the status of goods.
3.2 Control inventory via product code
Vindoo Inventory will help businesses arrange products by group, product code, batch number, serial number, size, condition of goods... This helps managers easily search and control products.
3.3 Software connected to sales and production
Viindoo Inventory has the ability to integrate with sellers and manufacturers. The software also synchronizes information about suppliers, product delivery time, and prices to automatically create sales proposals when needed. In particular, Viindoo Inventory also provides sellers with information about best-selling products and the quantity of goods sold in each period to build appropriate supply plans.
Kiotviet - warehouse management software
KiotViet is warehouse and sales management software on phones and computers for Vietnamese businesses. This is a strong management tool and quite simple to use. The warehouse management system can work well on Android and iOS operating systems.
Kiotviet inventory management application
Some outstanding features of KiotViet warehouse software:
- Accurate and timely inventory management: With KiotViet, business owners can track inventory quantities in real-time, view inventory transaction history, and create inventory analysis reports.
- Enhance sales efficiency: KiotViet helps business owners create sales operations quickly and easily, including creating invoices, delivery notes, warehouse receipts, order management, and customer management.
- Effective customer management: KiotViet helps business owners group customers, create and manage promotional programs, and track business activities.
- Multi-platform support, data storage in the cloud: KiotViet supports multi-platform, helping business owners easily access and use the software on computers, phones, barcode printers, invoices, etc...
5. Sapo Pos sales warehouse management software
Sapo POS is warehouse management software developed by Sapo Technology Joint Stock Company, a reputable unit specializing in multi-channel sales and management platforms on the market. Sapo POS is designed specifically for retail store and chain store owners, helping with comprehensive management from goods receipt to warehouse sales and reporting.
Sapo Pos offline warehouse management software
Outstanding advantages of Sapo Pos:
- Accurate and detailed management of inventory: Sapo POS helps store owners accurately grasp the amount of inventory for stores and store chains. The software can automatically update inventory quantities in real-time, helping store owners easily monitor and control.
- Simultaneous management of a chain of stores: Sapo POS allows store owners to simultaneously manage a chain of stores, especially the division of rights between branches is also detailed. This helps store owners easily track and monitor daily business on each branch.
- Connect and manage inventory on Facebook, Shopee,...: Sapo POS integrates directly into other sales websites, helping users automatically update order, customer, and actual product inventory information. Serving the customer consulting process on Shopee, Facebook, Lazada,...
- Strict inventory management: Sapo POS helps store owners easily know which items are running out, and which items are in stock for too long so that they can plan to replenish goods or release goods promptly.
- Shorten the process of transferring goods between branches: Sapo POS will automatically update the exact amount of goods increased or decreased between 2 branches when the transfer operation is performed successfully.
Perfect Warehouse - Inventory tracking software
Perfect Warehouse is among the top software for import and export stock management recently. This is a free software solution and only requires paying for some professional features.
Perfect Warehouse - Warehouse software
- System and catalog management: Perfect Warehouse allows users to manage, decentralize, and track users to support the management of product categories, goods, customers, and distributors...
- Additional warehouse operations: Perfect Warehouse helps store owners manage warehouse import and export situations and monitor inventory, allowing management of warranty goods, maintenance, warehouse transfer, and assembly operations.
- Export warehouse reports: The software provides users with reports on import and export quantities, reports on inventory by each group of items, by goods, etc.
- The software is compatible with LAN and the Internet.
However, Perfect Warehouse is a software that has been built for a long time, so there will be many features that have not been updated in time with the changes of the new era. Businesses can refer to and try out the software to see if it meets their requirements.
7. Suno simple warehouse import and export software
Suno is a simple, easy-to-use warehouse management software. The software allows business owners to manage detailed goods by product code, import product information from Excel files, websites, or old management software, print barcodes, print stamps, classify goods by category and manage import and export warehouse,...only on a single user interface.
Suno Simple warehouse import and export software
Some outstanding features of Suno warehouse import and export software:
- Detailed goods management: Manage goods by product code, product name, unit of measure, price,... In particular, the software also supports importing product information from Excel files, websites, or management software.
- Warehouse import and export management: The software helps users monitor the warehouse import and export situation in real-time, and create warehouse receipts, warehouse delivery notes, and inventory import and export reports.
- Multi-platform support: Suno can integrate on multiple platforms such as computers, phones, barcode printers, and stamp printers.
8. Excel offline warehouse management software
Materials warehouse management software using Excel effective, cost-effective solution for small, relatively small-scale businesses that need simple warehouse management and do not require many complex features.
Some outstanding features and advantages of warehouse management software using Excel
- No fee: Excel is a popular tool, pre-installed on the computer. Therefore, businesses do not have to spend money to buy software.
- Basic support for warehouse management operations: The software provides all the necessary features to manage material warehouses, including:
- Manage goods, raw materials, materials by code, name, unit, quantity, price,...
- Warehouse management: Entering purchases, importing goods for exchange, importing samples, importing internal goods, importing other goods.
- Warehouse management: Sales export, exchange export, sample export, internal export, other export.
- Statistics on import and export inventory reports.
However, Excel warehouse management software There are also has many disadvantages such as lack of security, data being easily changed, ineffective operations when there is too much data, etc. Businesses can consider some of the advantages and disadvantages of Excel to Make appropriate usage choices.
Excel is a popular warehouse management software today
9. ECount inventory management software
Ecount is a popular warehouse management software today, meeting a variety of different warehouse reports. In addition, the software also helps business owners easily grasp the situation and make decisions.
ECount supports businesses in creating inventory reports
Some outstanding features of Ecount inventory management software:
- Effective goods management: Manage goods by product code, product name, unit of measure, price,... import and export goods information, for printing purposes, print business orders, and monitor the situation of goods in transit and defective goods.
- Management of import and export of warehouse: Monitor the situation of import and export of the warehouse in real-time, create warehouse receipts, warehouse delivery notes, inventory import, and export reports.
- Support reporting changes in warehouse status: Exporting or importing goods, reporting warehouse changes: exporting/importing goods, reporting the status of goods.
>>>> Learn More: Pharmacy inventory management software - Viindoo Inventory
10. Inventory software Free BS Silver
BS Silver is free warehouse management software, designed to help businesses and stores easily manage goods and supplies in warehouses. The software supports users in managing multiple goods at the same time, and integrates many useful features, implementing strict control of warehouse import and export situation.
BS Silver warehouse and sales management software
Outstanding advantages of BS Silver:
- Goods management: Manage goods by product code, product name, unit of measure, and price, use barcode system to manage goods accurately, integrate with material warehouse inventory machine
- Businesses can add multiple accounts and user hierarchy
- Supports control of price and quantity of each type of goods, each customer, and department: Many methods of calculating warehouse prices are applied to suit the needs of many individuals and businesses.
- Providing many types of charts, ensuring functionality to help managers proactively grasp import and export fluctuations based on the actual situation of the business.
11. WPRO 1.4 - online warehouse management software
WPRO 1.4 online warehouse management software is a paid warehouse management software, with a simple and easy-to-use interface.WPRO provides necessary features, helping users manage stores, mini supermarkets, small and medium warehouses, control inventory... manage online sales most effectively today.
Some outstanding features of the software WPRO 1.4 warehouse administration:
- Order management: WPRO 1.4 helps users manage orders easily and accurately, including information such as order code, customer, product, quantity, price,...
- Inventory management: WPRO 1.4 helps users monitor the inventory situation of goods, including quantity, price, expiration date,...
- Employee management: WPRO 1.4 helps users assign user rights to employees, each employee has a different position.
- WPRO 1.4 provides detailed warehouse reports, helping users grasp the business situation in an overview.
WPRO 1.4 has user authorization features
12. Product management software Free Bota
Management software goods are effective multi-channel sales and production warehouse management solutions, suitable for businesses and stores of all sizes. With outstanding advantages such as a friendly interface, easy to use, providing all necessary features and multi-channel sales solutions... Bota is increasingly trusted and used by many businesses.
Bota stock management software
Outstanding features of Bota:
Provides all necessary features: Bota provides all the necessary features for effective multi-channel sales and production warehouse management, including:
- Manage detailed inventory by size, color, design, etc.
- Manage products by commodity code and barcode.
- Search for products quickly with the suggestion feature.
- Order processing features and suggestions to optimize shipping.
Multi-channel, multi-point sales solution: Bota Pos connects directly with online sales channels such as Website, Facebook, and e-commerce floor... helping businesses sell on multi-channel and manage in one centralized place.
Integrating with carriers: Bota Pos automatically connects to shipping units, helping businesses shorten their delivery process and capture detailed order status.
13. Cloudify simple warehouse management software
Cloudify is a free mobile warehouse management software, chosen by many customers because of its design with a friendly interface, easy to use, effective, and suitable for small and medium businesses. Cloudify is increasingly trusted and used by many businesses.
Cloudify stock management software
Some outstanding features of Cloudify warehouse management software:
- Warehouse management on mobile: Cloudify supports warehouse management on mobile phones, helping users to operate quickly and accurately anytime, anywhere.
- Closed cycle: Cloudify helps businesses manage the entire warehouse process in a closed manner, from purchasing, warehousing, sales, warehousing to inventory.
- Manage multiple warehouses: Cloudify allows businesses to manage multiple warehouses at the same time, including a general warehouse, sub-warehouse, and the process of transferring goods between warehouses.
- Smooth operation: Cloudify helps businesses manage the warehouse cycle smoothly, from purchasing, warehousing, sales, warehousing, and inventory.
- Minimum inventory alerts: Cloudify allows businesses to set minimum inventory alerts. When inventory drops below the minimum level, the system will automatically remind businesses to promptly replenish goods.
- Scan barcodes by phone: Cloudify allows businesses to scan barcodes by phone, helping to import and export goods accurately and quickly.
- Automatically suggest purchasing and shipping plans: Cloudify will automatically suggest purchasing and shipping plans based on orders and production plans.
14. Milicos warehouse import and export management software
Milicos is a free mobile warehouse management sales software, designed for businesses and store owners to easily manage goods and supplies in the warehouse. Warehouse import and export software is simple, easy to use, and can help you manage and operate your warehouse most professionally and scientifically.
Milicos Inventory management application
Outstanding advantages of Milicos:
- Management of import and export of warehouse: Monitor the situation of import and export of warehouse in real-time, create warehouse receipt and warehouse delivery notes,...
- Check the exact quantity of goods in stock according to each size, color code, material, date,...
- Manage detailed goods by model, color, size, two materials, date,...
- Accurate inventory checks and quick information search filters simplify inventory tasks.
- Warehouse software supportStatistically report the quantity of goods in inventory, and evaluate goods under and over inventory levels.
Above is a summary of information about the best inventory management software nowadays. Please contact Viindoo immediately at hotline number 02257309838 for the most detailed advice about suitable inventory software for businesses.
>>>> Learn About: