Thank you letter to customer is considered a meaningful gift that businesses and stores give to their close partners and customers. Viindoo We will bring readers the sincere and meaningful thank you letters through the article below!
1. Why should businesses send thank you letters to customers?
1.1 Increase professionalism
Sending thank you letters is a step in customer process will help businesses create a positive impression on customers. At this time, in the minds of customers, businesses will build a professional and dedicated salesperson image. When there is a need to buy, they will return to the store / business.
>>>> See More: Customer-centric: Sustainable business strategy
1.2 Help promote the business
Send customer thank you letterIt is also a way to help businesses PR themselves effectively. Currently, consumers will always be the object in the "sight" of businesses. As long as customers have a need, businesses will immediately approach them.
Therefore, if the business does not want to be robbed of customers by competitors, it is necessary to know how to build the content of thank you letters to impress customers about the brand. From there, businesses will limit customers leaving and using the products/services of other competitors.
>>>> Learn About: 12+ effective and sustainable ways to retain loyal customers
1.3 Solve problems easily when problems arise
Sending thank you letters will help businesses create good feelings for customers. From there, in case the business makes a mistake, it will be easier to solve. It can be easily seen through the example, the business wrongly packed the product for the customer but attached a thank you letter. Thanks to this, customers will feel that the store is marketable and this is just an accident. Thereby, the problem can be easily solved.
>>>> Discover About: What is customer insight? How to accurately identify customer insights
2. A concise and very meaningful Thank you letter to customer template
2.1 Thank customers at the end of the year
The end of the year is a very meaningful occasion for businesses to express their gratitude to their customers. You can refer to some good thank you samples below:
- The end of the year is a great time for us to send you our most sincere thanks. Wishing you a new year filled with joy, happiness and prosperity. Thank you for being with us all this time.
- Thank you for being with us for the past year. Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year.
- Thank you for choosing to use our service. Our success today is largely due to your unwavering support.
- We are pleased to have been with you throughout the year. In the future, we sincerely hope to continue to accompany you. Wishing you a peaceful and happy new year.
- On the occasion of the new year, we would like to send you our most sincere gratitude. Our success today depends on your support. Wishing you and your family a very successful and successful new year.
- Thank you for trusting and choosing our business. Our success in the past year is due to the support and companionship of potential customers like you.
- Your companionship means a lot to us. Thank you and your company. We hope to cooperate and support you in the near future.
- Thank you very much for helping our business become the number one brand in the hearts of customers. We wouldn't be where we are today without you as a customer. Your satisfaction is the number one concern of our business and we promise to always be a reliable address for you.
- Thank you for doing business with our business in the past year. On the occasion of the new year, we would like to send you our most sincere thanks.
- On behalf of the company, we would like to send you our most sincere thanks and best wishes for the new year. Wishing you much success and happiness in the new year. Happy New Year.
- Thank you for being with us during this difficult covid year. This makes us feel very honored and grateful to you. Thank you and I wish you a safe and happy new year.
- We sincerely thank you for trusting and choosing our business over the past year. Wishing you continued success on your upcoming journey!
- Wishing you and your family all the best, prosperity and good health in the new year. Cooperation with you is the greatest honor and happiness of our business. Thank you and Happy New Year.
2.2 Thank you for your support over the past year
Sample thank you letter to customer who have supported the business in the past year:
- Our brand would not be successful without your support. Thank you for always accompanying our business in the past year.
- Dear A, we feel so lucky to have your companion. Thank you so much for always supporting us during the past year. Once again, we would like to thank you and hope to continue to cooperate with you in the future.
- Thank you very much for playing an important part in the growth of our business. We pledge to put your needs and interests first even as we expand and improve the size of our business.
- Dear A, thank you for being one of the important customers of our business. If you have anything unsatisfied, let us know, we will try to accommodate your needs.
2.3 Sample letter of thank you to customers for buying and using services
Sample thank you letter for customers who have purchased your products/services:
- Thank you customers for trusting and choosing to use our products. We are honored to have customers like you!
- Thank you for being a loyal customer of (business name). We sincerely thank you and hope to serve you again as soon as possible.
- Thank you customers for trusting and choosing (business name) as your shopping place. We hope you will have a great experience when using our company's products.
- We feel very grateful to have served you. Hope you feel satisfied when using our company's services.
- We hope you had a great experience when choosing to use our company's services. Hope to see you again one day soon.
- Loyal customers like you are the driving force behind our rapid growth. Thank you very much!
2.4 Thank you to customers on social networks
For customers on social networking platforms such as Facebook, Instagram,Twitter,.. You can use the following thank you templates:
- We hope you will be satisfied with the company's products! Thank you for being one of the customers who help our business grow.
- Thank you for choosing (business name) as your transaction address! We are happy to have provided the needs you are looking for.
- (Business Name) Thank you so much to great customers like you. Hope in the future, the business will receive great support from you.
- Your support is an honor to our business! Hope we will be working with you again in the future.
- Thank you for placing your trust in us!
2.5 A concise thank you letter template
In the thank you letter, you can use short but cute words to create closeness with the customer:
- Your companionship in the past time has brought great meaning to our business. Hope our business will be with you for a long time in the near future.
- Thank you for playing a big part in the improvement of our business. Wishing you much success in life.
- Thank you for cooperating with our business in the third quarter of this year. Once again, we sincerely thank you!
- Thank you for your trust in our business. Our success today is entirely due to the loyalty and support of customers like you
- We sincerely thank our customers for trusting and appreciating our business. Once again, we sincerely thank you
2.6 Thank you customers in English
You can use Thank you letter to customer templates in English to make your letter more professional and formal. For example:
- Just a brief letter to express how much our team has treasured your continued support for our company. We wish that this new year is fruitful and auspicious for you.
- We appreciate your trust and faith in us, and for letting us know that you will watch our back.
- This year has been a challenge for us, but without you, we wouldn't have been able to turned these challenges into great challenges. Thank you for your support.
- Thank you for visiting our stores and making your first purchase. We're glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always satisfied with what you bought from us, so please let us know if your buying experience was anything short of excellent. We eagerly await the opportunity to see you again. Have a great day.
- Thank you for being our valued customer. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your printing needs. We wish you a beautiful holiday season and joyous new year.
3. The secret to expressing sincere thanks to customers
A sincere and meaningful thank you letter to customer will give customers a good impression of the business. If you do not know how to express your gratitude in the most sincere way, then immediately refer to the following 2 tips:
- Get a discount code for your next purchase with a thank you letter
- Sending gifts similar to trial products: This is one of the marketing campaigns that businesses often apply to attract customers. Accordingly, businesses will design gifts like trial product samples to thank customers
4. Mistakes to Avoid When Sending Thank You Letters
4.1 Spelling mistakes
Spelling mistakes in thank you letters make customers feel disrespected. Therefore, after completing the thank you letter, businesses need to check whether the letter has spelling or wording errors. Customers will rely on the thoughtfulness of the thank you letter to assess the sincerity of the business.
4.2 Sending a thank-you letter at the wrong time
The wrong thank-you timing can affect the effectiveness of your letter and your business image. Some times to send a thank you letter are:
- 24 hours after buyer place order
- Holidays, Tet,..
- After the gratitude programs, the opening of the business,...
4.3 The content of the letter is too general and not for the purpose of gratitude
Thank you letter to customer with general content, not special or personalized, will not make an impression on customers. If you want your thank you letter to be most effective, you need to personalize the message and convey the content briefly and in detail before sending it to the customer.
4.4 Use unedited letter templates
You can refer to the Thank you letter to customer samples of other businesses but should not copy to send to customers. The online thank you letter templates are all written with general content, not for a specific industry. Therefore, when you use them, the letter will become boring and insincere.
4.5 Missing important customers
Missing important customers when sending thank you letters is a big mistake of businesses. This will make the business become unsophisticated in the eyes of loyal customers, who often support the company's products/services. Therefore, businesses should make a specific list of customers they need to send letters to to avoid omissions.
Thank you letter to customer Although it is a simple gift, it will make a good and positive impression on partners, loyal customers of businesses, stores,... With the above letter samples, Viindoo hopes will help enterprise breed survey and have the right lettering ideas.
- Address: 6th Floor, Taiyo Building, No. 97 Bach Dang, Ha Ly Ward, Hong Bang District, Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0225 730 9838
- Website: https://viindoo.com/vi