Statistical form of recruitment demand is an extremely useful tool to help businesses have an overview of the company's recruitment needs. By collecting and analyzing data, this statistical template helps determine the number and positions of staff needed to meet business needs. Together Viindoo Learn more about these forms in the article below!
1. Statistical form of recruitment demand
Statistical form of recruitment demand is a tool to help managers or human resources departments collect information about the company's recruitment needs in the future. Below is the chart sample recruitment demand statistics which you can refer to:
Download Link: Here
>>>> See More: Internal recruitment What is that? Internal recruitment process in the company
2. Sample request form for recruitment demand
The sample recruitment demand proposal form includes information about the vacancy, number of employees to be recruited, job requirements and experience, salary and other details related to the recruitment of personnel. You can refer to this form below:
Download Link: Here
>>>> More Reference: What is a Recruitment Associate? JD job and specific requirements
3. How to measure recruitment demand for businesses
3.1 Criteria for determining recruitment needs
To determine the right recruitment needs with the current personnel situation, enterprises can base on the following criteria to evaluate:
- Potential for future career growth/promotion.
- Current employee's work situation (including the quality and quantity of personnel, which areas/departments/skills are lacking in personnel).
- Employee leave rate.
- Compensation, benefits and remuneration for employees.
- The average cost of hiring an employee who meets the requirements of a manager.
- The current situation of the human resource market for the position to be recruited or other positions at the moment.
>>>> Don't Skip: 16 effective ways to recruit personnel [Last SUMMARY]
3.2 Steps to assess and make statistics of recruitment needs
3.2.1 Assessment of urgency
The hiring needs of a business are influenced by a variety of factors, such as a change of location, the need to increase staff to take on new projects, and the departure of employees. Each of these types of factors will lead to separate recruitment needs, specifically:
- Recruiting for replacement purposes: Businesses need to recruit to replace when employees quit, are fired or transferred. This requires a high and fast recruitment demand, and businesses need to consider whether the replacement is complete or temporary. Other factors that need to be considered include staff retirement, promotion or transfer.
- Responsive recruiting: Responsive hiring occurs when workloads spike suddenly, for example when taking on a large project or contract. However, this recruitment demand can pose a risk to businesses because the job is only short-term and the quality of personnel is not guaranteed.
- Random recruitment: Random recruitment occurs when a business discovers a potential candidate, such as an employee who is working for a rival company or a candidate referred by a client. The main purpose of this recruitment is to increase competition and keep relationships with partners/customers, so the urgency is not as high as other forms.
- Periodic recruitment: Recruiting is set from next year's business goals and estimates the number of employees leaving, in order to estimate enough human resources for the business. Annual recruitment is usually not rushed, businesses have time to prepare.
3.2.2 Identify job and requirements for candidates
Building job descriptions is an important part of recruiting demand statistics. It provides an overview of job functions, to-do lists, and hiring requirements. The description should also mention the detailed requirements of the JD, including the three main groups of requirements.
- Group 1 includes the basic knowledge and skills needed for the candidate to take on the job. Knowledge can include education and social understanding, while skills can include qualities and abilities.
- Group 2 includes the qualifications and experience needed to fulfill the job.
- Group 3 includes personal factors such as characteristics and personality suitable for job requirements, such as carefulness and meticulousness in accounting or dynamism and vivacity in communication.
Note that the "Required" and "Recommended/Preferred" requirements in the JD should be clearly distinguished to avoid missing the right candidate.
Above is sample recruitment demand statistics but Viindoo would like to introduce to you. The use of HR statistics form helps the company avoid mistakes in the recruitment process. At the same time, thanks to this form, the recruitment of personnel is also done professionally and effectively.
>>>> Other Personnel Forms: