Through the following article, Viindoo will share with you the employee evaluation sheet for weekly, monthly, yearly, etc. assessment. Besides, the article also shares the common criteria that businesses should apply when evaluating employees.
Monthly employee evaluation sheet
Employee evaluation sheet is an effective tool mainly used to measure the competency framework and comment on the employee's working level in the company. When applying this assessment method, the manager's comments on the employee’s capacity, skills, achievements, etc. are noted in details on a monthly basis.
Monthly employee evaluation form
>>>> See More: What is 360-degree employee assessment? 360-degree Employee Evaluation Process
Quarterly employee performance evaluation sheet
Employee evaluation sheet will help managers track the performance of employees in the past 3 months. Quarterly employee performance evaluation also assist managers to have a better overview of employees' capabilities and performance. At the end of the year, managers will also rely on these quarterly evaluation sheets to complete the performance evaluation for each employee.
Evaluating employee's capacity by quarter
>>>> See More: 10 most accurate and effective employee evaluation methods
Year-end employee evaluation sheet
Through the yearly evaluation, managers will comment on the work results that employees have achieved within a year. They will also rely on this assessment to decide how to reward excellent employees. In addition, in this year-end evaluation sheet, managers can also give suggestions and orientations to help employees develop more.
Year-end employee evaluation sheet
>>>> Reference: What is the 13th month salary? How to calculate salary for the 13th month of 2022
Form to evaluate and classify employees by their positions
Each job position will need separate skills and knowledge. Therefore, enterprises need to build employee evaluation sheet with appropriate criteria for each job position.
Evaluation for ranking accountants
Evaluation sheet for sales staff
New employee evaluation form
Within 2-3 months of probationary period, the new employee will be evaluated by the manager to consider whether or not they should be retained to work. Probationary employee evaluation samples mainly show employee information, working attitude, development goals at work, etc. so that leaders can easily analyze and identify what kind of training is needed.
New employee evaluation file
Employee evaluation sheet by groups
When employees work in groups, managers must also evaluate and comment on each member in order to rank them according to their ability and expertise. Through this sheet, the advantages and disadvantages of each individual in the team will be clearly shown.
Employee evaluation sheet by team
Self-assessment form for employees
The application of the self-assessment form not only helps employees see their ability, their achievements, but also helps them see the things that need improving. Moreover, Through this evaluation form, employees will get an overview of work performance and suggest ways to enhance.
Self-assessment for employees according to each level of scale
Employee competence evaluation sheet
The information in this assessment sheet will include skills, goals, attitudes, knowledge as well as work results achieved by employees. Based on the results in the evaluation sheet, managers will have development orientations as well as appropriate training plans for each employee.
Performance-based employee evaluation
Criteria for employee evaluation
To get the most detailed information of an employee’s attitude, managers need to apply the following criteria in the evaluation sheet:
- Carefulness every job
- Punctuality and hard work
- Will to learn
- Respect for customers
A complete employee competence evaluation sheet should have the following performance criteria:
- Administrative goals: This is the criterion for assessing the ability to successfully complete tasks. This is also the basis for managers to recommend rewarding or dismissing employees.
- Development goals: Based on KPIs and employee work goals, managers will analyze and propose support solutions.
- Completion goals: Through each completed task, the managers will conduct an assessment of the employee's ability. Thereby, managers will make training plans suitable for each individual.
How to build employee evaluation sheet
Here are the how-to for businesses to build standardized employee evaluations and comments to get the most accurate results:
- Collect feedbacks: Managers should collect feedbacks and comments from leaders, as well as employees and customers to have the overview.
- Establish clear criteria: Each job position will need different evaluation criteria. Therefore, if the criteria are clear, the manager's assessment will be more accurate.
- Avoid the "closest effect": Managers should have a comprehensive assessment of employees from what they have achieved in the past. In addition, managers should not pay too much attention to recent violations of personnel when evaluating.
- Apply HRM software: Enterprises could apply software like Viindoo HRM to manage the work of their staff in the most comprehensive and effective way.
Some secrets to building an effective human resource assessment sheet
Viindoo has compiled the employee evaluation sheet. Hopefully, with the content that we have shared, managers can conduct the most effective personnel assessment.
>>>> Useful Article: