Overview of Application
Website SEO Advisor Application by Viindoo is a great tool to evaluate the SEO of all articles on your website. Thereby, it helps SEO-ers to perform their work in the simplest and fastest way.
Website SEO Advisor has many uses in measuring and evaluating SEO parameters on your website. Notably, Viin Website SEO Advisor suggests corrections for better SEO performance on your website and evaluate how friendly they are to the Google search engine.
The preeminent features that Website SEO Advisor brings include:
- Check SEO score of the article
- Viin Website SEO Advisor will calculate the SEO score of the article by percentage (%);
- This scoring feature helps users get an overview of how well your article meet the quality standard for SEO, right at the time of editing the article.
- Suggest optimizations for Onpage Content
- The Viin Website SEO Advisor evaluates the elements of the article’s content, thereby recommending ways to improve the indicators that Google considers important;
- Onpage Content ranking factors that Website SEO Advisor focuses on optimizing include:
- Title tag
- Meta tags
- Heading tag
- External/ Internal link
- Optimizing Onpage Content according to Google standards will help search engines understand the article better, thereby your articles can achieve high search rankings as well as attract more traffic.
- Rate the article’s readability to users
- Viin Website SEO Advisor determines the readability of the article based on the two most important criteria: paragraph length and sentence length. The application analyzes the length of sentences and paragraphs of the article, thereby evaluating whether such article presentation helps users easily grasp the information or not;
- The application can also issue modification or additional warnings right away.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Navigate to Apps;
- Search with keyword viin_website_seo_advisor;
- Press Install.
Provide pre-defined SEO standards
Navigate to Website > Configuration > SEO Standards. Here, this module has provided standards to support Onpage SEO testing with weighted scores and corresponding weights to evaluate the SEO standards.
Support Onpage SEO analysis on the website
Navigate to the website, at the page you want to do SEO, select Promote > Optimize SEO then enter the information to SEO your website.
On the website interface, press Edit then the SEO ON-PAGE button to view the analysis according to SEO standards.
Here the system will summarize the total SEO score, problems, standards that have been met, and standards that need to be improved. You can use these standards as a basis and take appropriate corrective actions to increase your total SEO score and optimize your website's SEO.
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be
(executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have
valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps,
or if you
received a written agreement from the authors of the
Software (see the
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library
by depending on it, importing it and using its
copying any source code or material from the
Software. You may distribute
those modules under the license of your
choice, provided that this
is compatible with the terms of
the Odoo Proprietary License (For
LGPL, MIT, or proprietary
licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell
copies of the
Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN
ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE,
FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
DEALINGS IN THE