This technical module offers a new model for users to define return reason. A return reason consists of the following information:
- Name: The name of the Return Reason, for example: Bad quality, Customer changed mind, etc.
- Description: Description of the reason.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Navigate to Apps.
- Search with the keyword to_product_return_reason.
- Press Install.
Instruction video: Product Return Reasons
This module provides the core architecture to select a return reason in inventory or PoS management. However, it does not display an input field on the front end.
1. Provide core information to be inherited in other modules
Depending on your needs, you need to install one of the following related modules to use this feature:
2. Integration with other modules
- Integrate with Product Return Reasons - Inventory:
- Integrate with Product Return Reasons - Point of Sales: Similar to the Product Return Reasons - Inventory feature, you can select a return reason right from the PoS interface.
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be
(executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have
valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps,
or if you
received a written agreement from the authors of the
Software (see the
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library
by depending on it, importing it and using its
copying any source code or material from the
Software. You may distribute
those modules under the license of your
choice, provided that this
is compatible with the terms of
the Odoo Proprietary License (For
LGPL, MIT, or proprietary
licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell
copies of the
Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN
ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE,
FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
DEALINGS IN THE