What it does
Basing on contract data, this module allows you to keep tracks of employee's service history (e.g. boarding date, termination date, job position changes, department changes, service years, etc) in your company
- Employees will be able to see their own working history over the time
- Managers will be able to see their subordinates working history over the time
- HR Officers will be able to see all the employee seniority data
- The views of pivot and list and graph allows you to analyze employee seniority in multiple dimensions
- Employee Seniority Data is also available on employee records so that it can be accessible by other
applications. For example, Payroll salary rule can take that data with:
- employee.employee_seniority_ids: for the records of seniority crossing all the contracts
- employee.seniority_years: for the years of service counting from the first contract's start date (incl. trial contracts)
- employee.seniority_months: for the months of service counting from the first contract's start date (incl. trial contracts)
- employee.non_trial_seniority_years: for the years of service counting from the first contract's start date (excl. trial contracts)
- employee.non_trial_seniority_months: for the months of service counting from the first contract's start date (excl. trial contracts)
- employee.first_contract_date: for the employee's boarding date, which is also the first contract's start date
- employee.first_non_trial_contract_date: for the first non-trial contract's start date
- employee.termination_date:the employee's off-boarding date, which is also the last contract's end date
- New employee filters: Hired last 30 days, Hire Last Year, Hire This Year, Terminated last 30 days, Terminated Last Year, Terminated This Year, etc
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mdrw_PIx2A
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.