$ 580,79 $ 580,79
What it does
This application allows you to plan and manage your employee's overtime work
- HR User can register overtime plan for each and every employee in the company
- Department Manager can register overtime plans for the team then get approved by top managers and HR.
This feature requires an additional module named 'Overtime Approval' (by Viindoo, tech. name viin_hr_overtime_approval)
- By Plan: the register overtime plan will be considered as actual overtime. No other means required for overtime recognition
- Attendance: the actual overtime work will be recognized by matching planned overtime registration with the actual attendance log. This feature requires an additional module 'Overtime Attendance' (by Viindoo, tech. name viin_hr_overtime_attendance)
- Timesheet: the actual overtime work will be recognized by matching planned overtime registration with the actual timesheet log. This feature requires an additional module 'Overtime Timesheet' (by Viindoo, tech. name viin_hr_overtime_timesheet)
Defining overtime rules for any time interval of a day with Pay Rate
Specify an Overtime Base Mode for employee contracts which is either
- Manual Input: you can define any overtime base amount manually for the contract
- Basic Wage: the overtime base amount will be the contract's basic wage
- Gross Salary: the overtime base amount will be the contract's Gross Salary. This feature requires the module Viindoo HR Payroll
(tech. name to_hr_payroll). * Wage Plus Configurable Advantages: the overtime base amount will be the contract's Wage plus the contract's advantages whose templates having
Overtime Base Factor enabled. This feature requires the module Payroll (by Viindoo, tech. name to_hr_payroll).
Automatic matching overtime plan with the rule for automatic calculation of
- Standard overtime cost: the overtime cost will be calculated as starndard contract rate multiple overtime hours
- Overtime cost: the overtime cost will be calculated as starndard contract rate multiple overtime hours multiple pay rate
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.