$ 349.92 $ 349.92
What it does
- OKR (Objectives & Key Results) is a goal-setting framework for defining and linking objectives of the enterprise, departments and employees to specific key outcomes.
- OKRs help enterprises focus on the most important goals, combine all resources to achieve that goal. OKR also helps each individual understand their contribution to the common goal and measure all activities.
- This application helps you focus on your objectives and measure them by key results.
- OKR Definitions
- Define company objectives for year, quarter
- Define company departments' objectives which are also key results of the company's objectives
- Define employee's objectives which are also key results of the departments' objectives
- Measure objective achievement automatically from its key result's points
- Visualize objectives and key results hierarchy with OKR chart
- Ready for other applications to extend (e.g. Projects, Timesheet, Gamification, etc)
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.