|Tên kỹ thuật||to_hr_payroll_contribution|
|Giấy phép||OPL v1.0|
|Đọc mô tả cho||v 10.0 v 11.0|
|Yêu cầu (các) app||Recruitment (hr_recruitment) Employees (hr) Discuss (mail) Calendar (calendar) Leaves (hr_holidays)|
|Bao gồm các phụ thuộc||HR Advanced & Tuned TVTMA Base HR Contract Action Buttons HR Subordinates|
|Các mở rộng||Vietnam - HR Insurance & Labor Union|
Manage all kind of contribution made by employees and company on payroll basis. For example, monthly insurance fee, monthly labor union membership fee, internal funds, etc.
Unlimited Payroll Contribution Types
- You can define unlimited types of contribution by employee and company which links to Contribution Register. The following fields are available:
- Type name (e.g. Social Insurance, Employee Care Fund, etc)
- Employee Contribution Register, which links to a Contribution Register for computation in salary rule
- Company Contribution Register, which links to a Contribution Register for computation in salary rule
- Employee Contribution Rate, (e.g. 8% of the base wage)
- Company Contribution Rate, (e.g. 18% of the employee's basic wage)
- You can register employee for each and every Payroll Contribution Type.
- The registration status can be confirmed, suspended, resume or done (when the employee resigns)
- Status changes of Registration is logged automatically
Goes into Payslip Computation
- Payroll Contribution information is accessible within salary rules using variable employee.payroll_contribution_reg_ids. Find the default salary rules (i.e. Social Insurance by Employee, Unemployment Insurance by Company, etc) created upon installation of this app for further study.
Reports and Analysis
- Extends the Payroll Analysis offered by the application "HR Advanced & Tuned" to allow analysis by Contribution Register Categories
- Provides analysis on number of registrations over the time
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file).
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.