Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

I'm trying to remove the Viindoo branding at the bottom of my pages

Michael Patton

My primary reason is that I don't think the ERP system I'm running on is something a random site visitor has any right to know.

I've located the section I want to hide, but when I choose the option to inject some CSS overrides into the <head> section, they are emitted into the HTML at the top of the <body> section.

I would appreciate any advice about how best to accomplish my goal, as well as what I might be doing incorrectly that's causing the CSS to appear in the <body>

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

MP

Discard
2 Answers
Rachel Vu
Best Answer

Hi Michael, 

Please follow this guideline to hide the logo as you requested.

1. Log in to the admin account.
  2. Switch to website editing mode.
  3. Select "Customize" from the right-hand sidebar.
  4. Use the cursor to select the footer section.
  5. The sidebar will display options to enable or disable the copyright notice.

Let me know if you still need further support.

Discard
Jun Nguyen
Best Answer

Hello Michael,

I understand your request but the current platform's design is standardized, and the logo is a fixed part of the website theme, which is common across similar websites or theme platforms.

That said, if you still wish to have the logo removed, we can offer a small customization package to accommodate this request. Please let us know if you're interested, kindly share your contact information through this form: https://viindoo.com/contactus, and I will send you a quotation shortly.

Thank you and wish you a great day ahead,

Best regards,

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!