What it does
Provide interface that allow user to edit directly on modules in the system
- Allow quick-creating model with the following informations:
- Model name
- Available templates (if needed)
- Access group
- Allow adding new fields on model with the following informations:
- Field name, label, help
- Field type
- Field attributes (required, readonly, index, copy)
- Access group
- Allow editing fields on model view (currently supporting form, tree, kanban):
- Add/rearrange fields, column group, notebook pages by drag/drop.
- Edit field informations (label, help, domain, context)
- Edit field attributes: invisible, readonly, required (set up according to conditions)
- Delete fields.
- Allow editing menu:
- Add new menu
- Edit menu informations: display name, access group
- Change menu order, menu hierarchy
- Delete menu
- Allow edditing qweb report:
- Add static text-block, text-inline to report
- Add field to report
- Rearrange report layout
- Edit data-table in report
- Remove report layout elements.
- Allow creating new application:
- Create a new application with graphic user interface.
Provide a flexible and intuitive interface so user can perform editing on the functions above.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be
(executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have
valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps,
or if you
received a written agreement from the authors of the
Software (see the
You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library
by depending on it, importing it and using its
copying any source code or material from the
Software. You may distribute
those modules under the license of your
choice, provided that this
is compatible with the terms of
the Odoo Proprietary License (For
LGPL, MIT, or proprietary
licenses similar to this one).
It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell
copies of the
Software or modified copies of the Software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN
ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE,
FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
DEALINGS IN THE