Article 1: Contract
1. For all Products and Services provided by Viindoo on this Website, by clicking the "Pay Now" button, you agree to our entire our Policies and understand that placing an order will create an electronic transaction with the same validity and effect as an ordinary paper contract. We will email an order confirmation to your provided email address.
2. The two parties agree that placing an order when clicking the "Pay Now" button will create an electronic signature with immediate effect and legal validity in accordance with the law on electronic transactions.
Article 2: Invoicing and payment
1. Invoices must be paid within 15 business days after the invoice date, unless a different payment timeframe is specified on the invoice or order.
2. In the event of non-payment by the due date, Viindoo has the right to suspend provision of services. If payment is overdue for 45 days, Viindoo's system will automatically cancel all services and related data of customers.
3. More details at Payment Policy.
Article 3: Warranty
1. Warranty content
Viindoo software will be warranted for free for 90 (ninety) days. Particularly for Viindoo SaaS service, customers will receive feature support for 3 (three) years according to the product life cycle. A version of Viindoo has a life cycle of 3 (three) years from the date of release.
2. Warranty method
As to notice of software problems from customers, Viindoo will base on the purchased applications of customers and the nature, importance of the notice to fix, solve problems or errors of the program by one of the following solutions:
- Step 1: Guide customers to create a support ticket from: https://viindoo.com/ticket, or send emails to:
- Step 2: Support, guide customers to fix problems or errors via Phone call, E-mail, Skype or other online customer support softwares.
Generally, customer warranty claims are processed no later than 48 (forty-eight) hours from the date of notification.
Article 4: Rights and Obligations of Viindoo
1. Viindoo is committed to providing services on time according to the agreed route. However, Viindoo is under no obligation to achieve certain results for customers.
2. Intellectual Property Rights:
- Viindoo commits to have full legal status, rights, and authority in providing copyrights/intellectual property rights of Products and Services developed by Viindoo in accordance with intellectual property regulations of Vietnamese law and international treaties. Viindoo takes full responsibility and compensates you for any disputes or lawsuits related to the copyrights/intellectual property rights infringement of the Products and Services that Viindoo provides. Viindoo takes all necessary and appropriate measures to protect you from disputes and lawsuits with third parties related to the copyrights/intellectual property rights infringement. Viindoo warrants to keep you from being involved, in any capacity, in any dispute or lawsuit as set out above.
- Viindoo has the right to request you, to the extent authorized, to take responsibility for taking all necessary and appropriate measures to secure and prevent unauthorized third-party infringements of copyrights/intellectual property rights, as well as strictly comply with the content of the agreements, licenses, etc. released with the Products and Services, and take full responsibility before the law for any infringements of copyrights/intellectual property rights.
Article 5: Validity
1. These Viindoo Terms of Sale are numbered version 1.0.2, issued on 21/09/2022 at Viindoo Headquarters and come into effect on the same day.
2. These Viindoo Terms of Sale version 1.0.2 replaces all the previous Viindoo Terms of Sale versions issued prior to the effective date.
Last revision: 21/09/2022
Download file .pdf